• The workpiece is laid on the table and positioned for cutting.
• The start button is pressed to begin the machine cycle and the profile is clamped.
• Both saw unit cycle from above to make the metre cuts.
• The parts remain clamped whilst the tables open to allow the router units to rout one or two dovetail slots.
• The machine table close and the finished work piece is removed
• The profile is fed through the machine till the cut face is against the digitally positioned fence stop. The next machine cycle begins.
• The measurement of the profile length is determined by manual positioning of the fence stop and reading the digital display. The sequence of the router units follows automatically.
|Power||230 volts, 3P, 20 Amps|
|Air supply||90 PSI|
|Router heads||2 x 500 Watt - 24000 RPM|
|Saw heads||2 x 2 1/2 HP, 3470 RPM|
|Saw blades||350 mm diameter | carbide tipped|
|Router bits||W-1, W-2, W-3|
|Cutting capacity||3 1/2" width (89mm)|
|3 1/2" thickness||(90 to 90 mm)|
|Max. routing height||2 3/4" ( 70 mm)|
|Cutting angle||45 degree fixed|
|Minimum length||3” ( 75 mm)|
|Maximum length||96”, longer length optional|
|Controls||electronic operation with PLC|
|Dust collection||2 x ports, 4.7” diameter, 400cfm|
|Dimension W/D/H||587/8” / 371/2” / 633/4”|
|With table extensions||220”|