To compare MORSO – NFX with a moulding machine the following points must be considered:
1. A cleaner and more constantly accurate cut will be produced with MORSO – NFX.
2. The MORSO – NFX produces no dust and therefore requires no extraction.
3. The MORSO – NFX requires less than 15 minutes to change the cutting blades, to the set-up,
and to the positioning of the stops.
4. As the blades wear, the 45o angle remains unchanged, ensuring consistently accurate joints.
5. The MORSO – NFX cuts plastic, all kinds of wood including MDF.
Nose knives are also available in inches.
Upon request: Fences 2500mm (100”) supplied with extra extension table and supporting leg
|Nose width||6 – 20 mm|
|Cutting width max||205 mm (8”)|
|Cutting height max||160 mm (5 ½”)|
|Fences, left & right||1500 mm (60”)|
|Extension tables, left & right||750 mm (30”)|