• Wood: finishing of panels, doors and kitchen doors.
• Metal: deburring double laser cutting
• Stone: a finish of ceramic surface and outdoor tables.
• The bevel effect of the edges, combined with the action of the rotating brushes, is very effective.
• Extremely easy and fast system to replace the sanding brushes, as Quickwood tradition
• Extremely compact machine, to be easily integrated into tight spaces of existing production lines.
• Quality performance from a low priced machine
|Number of cups||7|
|Brush’s diameter||250 mm|
|Number of segments for brush||12/36|
|Main motor||1,5 kw|
|Inverter size||1,5 kw|
|Rotation speed of brushes||200/900 rpm|
|Lifting motor||0,37 kw|
|Oscillation motor||0,55 kw|
|Number of oscillations||10-50 osc/min|
|Length of oscillation||110 mm|
|Conveyor motor||0,55 kw|
|Conveyor inverter||0,55 kw|
|Conveyor speed||2-12 m/min|
|Dust collection duct, diameter||4 x 90 mm|
|Dimensions||1785 x 1590 x 1900 mm|